Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jhtrico1850

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2007
I received mine on launch Friday 9/24, and saw the kits in the mail Tuesday 9/28 and returned it that same day.

Doing it all again, I would trade it in in store. I think you may still be able to at an official AT&T store.

Mr. Jenkins

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2021
I’m still waiting on the trade-in kit from them. How long is it supposed to take? I ordered my 13PM on 10/2 and received it on 10/8 but still no kit and I’ve already called them about it.
I got mine within a week of receiving the device. Keep calling them.

Reactions: cwwilson

Mr. Jenkins

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2021
I received mine on launch Friday 9/24, and saw the kits in the mail Tuesday 9/28 and returned it that same day.

Doing it all again, I would trade it in in store. I think you may still be able to at an official AT&T store.
I kept getting mixed messages of trading it in store. The store, a corporate owned store, would tell me that I couldn’t trade it in at the store because I already started it online but when I would call the customer service number, they would be shocked when I tell them I couldn’t trade it in at an AT&T store.

eppslogan4

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Ordered my PM 512 gb graphite Friday at 236 pm ET with an expected shipping date of today or tomorrow. I got the "shipped" notification later that day, but still no movement yet on the tracking.

My wife's PM 512 gb gold was ordered at the same time with an expected ship date of October 28-Nov 4. No movement yet with hers.
Got mine yesterday 10/27. My wife's shipped yesterday and will be here today!

jhtrico1850

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2007
I kept getting mixed messages of trading it in store. The store, a corporate owned store, would tell me that I couldn’t trade it in at the store because I already started it online but when I would call the customer service number, they would be shocked when I tell them I couldn’t trade it in at an AT&T store.
Yeah I read that online too so I just did the trade-in. I was itching to get the deal before it expired.

Now that I’m switched over from T-Mobile to AT&T, I will just be more patient next time and do it all in store.

If you try to do it in store, maybe another store will be better. Just make sure you bring along the online confirmation for each phone and make sure you get a receipt that it’s applied to the online process.

maky29

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2008
Just make sure you bring along the online confirmation for each phone and make sure you get a receipt that it’s applied to the online process.
I just traded in my old XR in the store. However, they gave me a receipt that has a different Invoice# and my online trade still shows as not yet started. Is this going to catch up or will I have to call in and do something to apply my store trade to my order?

jterp7

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
Same for double xs max trade in. I also saw the extra catch up credits. Sigh of relief

GrinchStoleChristmas

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2021
Hello, my ATT iPhone 13 Pro 256GB order status changed to “Great News, We’re just about ready to ship your order” but my shipping date is Nov 23rd-Dec1st anyone knows if I’ll get it early?

Dsmith7

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Hello, my ATT iPhone 13 Pro 256GB order status changed to “Great News, We’re just about ready to ship your order” but my shipping date is Nov 23rd-Dec1st anyone knows if I’ll get it early?
Mine was in that status for 4 days than shipped overnight. So hopefully yours is early.

ms.annette

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2009
SoCal
So excited! Just ordered a blue iPhone 13 Pro Max ;) I'm shocked it says its coming tomorrow. It was their special shipping thing, I forgot what it was called.

JUCJ85

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
Anyone who ordered when preorders opened, or during that day, not gotten their 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, or 13 Pro Max?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.