Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rob.G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 17, 2010
Arizona
I'm pretty miffed. The AT&T website STILL does not list the new iPad Pro as something I can upgrade to (from my original iPad Pro I thought through AT&T way back when). And now today I read that release day stock is almost sold out... heck probably is by now.

Anybody else trying to do this via AT&T?

Rob198612

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
They will still have release day stock i have read that tomorrow they will have it posted for ordering. I am waiting for at&t to order mine for next payments

SlimHades

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2003
Willoughby, OH
Like two posters above, I’m surprised and disappointed Verizon hasn’t listed the new iPad Pros yet. I’m especially interested in their 24-month 0% APR and seeing if they’ll still offer $150 off if ordered with an iPhone (someone on the account is looking at an XR).

metzy25

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
Tomorrow is the day that they’ll be on at&t’s website. No reason to be disappointed.

shortyana

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2012
I'm pretty miffed. The AT&T website STILL does not list the new iPad Pro as something I can upgrade to (from my original iPad Pro I thought through AT&T way back when). And now today I read that release day stock is almost sold out... heck probably is by now.

Anybody else trying to do this via AT&T?
Got it 11:30pm 31 october ATT

davidrellis

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2012
Ordered for nov 8 - 15th delivery any for delivery on the 7?!
It looks like the 1 TB is delivering in late November.
Anyway, I ordered the 256 GB and I have the same deliver window as yours. Hopefully it’s just an estimate and they deliver on release day. Otherwise it give me time to get a decent screen protector.

gorkt

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2007
I ordered from AT&T next last year and got my Pro on launch day. This year, I ordered from Apple. I am glad I did - it would suck to wait an extra month (the silver color I wanted isn't shipping until December).

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
I got Nov 23-30 for 1TB gray. An extra two-three weeks isn't too bad, in order to not have to pay the $1900 up front. In my experience, it will probably be a bit sooner.

Rob.G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 17, 2010
Arizona
I see it's available now, but now it doesn't give me any upgrade option other than to "Buy a device at full price." What the hell?? My payments are all current. AT&T is about to lose a customer.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
I see it's available now, but now it doesn't give me any upgrade option other than to "Buy a device at full price." What the hell?? My payments are all current. AT&T is about to lose a customer.

So it is At&t's fault you can't navigate their website properly? I just checked and I can use their payment plan if I wanted to.

Rob.G

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 17, 2010
Arizona
Wow, great way to be an *******. And this is why I don't waste me time with forums.. people like you take any fun out of it.

For the record, I followed the exact same process I've done in the past to do upgrades. But not like you'd care; you're way too busy trying to be better than everybody else.

So basically, **** off. I'm outta here.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Wow, great way to be an *******. And this is why I don't waste me time with forums.. people like you take any fun out of it.

For the record, I followed the exact same process I've done in the past to do upgrades. But not like you'd care; you're way too busy trying to be better than everybody else.

So basically, **** off. I'm outta here.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude. Was just stating that the option to make payments is available to me, so you may want to check on that. Sorry again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.