Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bonjourx

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 26, 2016
Hello! Like what the title said…. I’ve ordered through ATT site for the first time. And I noticed they have a cheaper pricing than apple.

I have an iPhone 13 pro that has an ATT next up and was in installment and I opted for an early upgrade and only had to pay $65 and will turn in the 13 pro. Now I saw that I qualified for the $500 off from ATT, I upgraded to the iPhone 14 pro 512 GB, technically it’s original price is $36 monthly installment plus $6 next up, and when I checked out it was showing me that my monthly bill will be $22 installment instead plus $6 next up. My question is, do I still qualify for that $500 off credit if I upgrade earlier than 36 months or I’ll have to complete the whole 36 months and will lose the 500 credit if I don’t? I always upgrade every 12 months. would I have a problem if I upgrade before 18 months since I always try to upgrade every 12 months instead? Do I just need to pay $28 x 6 (remaining months from the 18 months) = $168 to upgrade early next year (12 month period) ? I just want to make sure that if I upgrade again and turn in my device after 12 months they wouldn’t make me pay the whole installment balance before I can do so. The agent told me I just have to multiply my monthly installment plan to the remaining months before 18 months which for me is 6 months. I hope I’m making sense! Just want to make sure there is no hidden cost.

Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.