Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lorz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2021
Hello!

I have an AW 5 with WatchOs 9.3.1 and try to use the audible-app.
But I got problems downloading audio books. I can download small audio books with a duration of about 1h or less. A bigger download stops about 25%. I waited several days but it is still freezing at 25 %. My internet connection is OK (50 MBit/s download rate), I made a test. And it doesn't matter in which network I try to download. I restartet the downloads. I reset the audible app. I reset the AW. But always the same scenario, downloads stop.
I got in contact with audible support. They told me again to report the technical service.

Is there someone who got a same problem? Or has a solution?

turbochgd

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2022
I’ve had nothing but problems trying to use the Audible app for Apple Watch over the years. It always seems like it would be a nice app but it just never works properly. I don’t even try any more.

Reactions: bhodinut

Tdude96

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2021
I've tried it off and on, but not recently. In the years since I got my first Apple Watch, I've only gotten one book to load successfully, and it never synced correctly between where I was in that book between devices.

I was thinking of trying it again (thus the search that brought this thread to my attention). It seems like it could be so good, but falls short. ☹️

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.