Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ahmadhasanabadi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2018
Hi there,
I know this can be an Ableton or Apple thread but since both of them are engaged in this case I preferred to ask my question here:

I had Ableton 10.0.2 on my iMac which ran Sierra which worked fine until my hdd crashed. I had to switch from a 1TB fusion drive to a 525GB ssd and because of the lack of capacity I couldn't restore from Time Machine. So a fresh installation of Sierra was done and I re-instaled everything I needed. I authorized online as well but now my Audio Unit plugins are unstable, can't recall presets and change parameters occasionally! Similar issues has been reported but...

The thing is I wanna know with the same OS and software on a single system, what could be changed to make this happen? if I was in windows I doubted things like microsoft .net framework or java or things like that but what piece of (I'm almost sure) software could be lacking or badly configured in a mac to lead to this?

Regards,
Ahmad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.