Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RoboScot80

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2015
Please tell me this already exists!,

I'm trying to find an app that will work like an alarm that also activates multiple countdown timers...

Here's the context.... I work for a theatre Front of House which has 3 performance spaces. I need to keep track of when it is 30 mins, 15 mins, 10 mins and 5 mins before the start of each show.

This is easy if I have just one show on... I just set 4 alarms using iPhone clock app. But if I have 3 shows on that start at three different times (say 7:00, 7:15, and 8:00) then it gets messy. Loads of alarms need to be set and some of them are duplicates with different meanings.

So... I'm hoping some genius out there has developed an app that you can set an alarm for say 6:30 which then automatically starts multiple countdowns. Or an alarm where you can set sub-alarms.

I have tried using multiple countdown timers but this relies on me setting them off at exactly the correct time and considering I'm looking for assistance in knowing exactly what time it is you can imagine how successful that's been...

Any one help, please?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.