Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Te0SX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 29, 2014
autumn_is_coming___wallpack_by_te0sx-dadc8i8.jpg

Still August, but Autumn ain't far away. Darker, imo better than summer breeze.
Credits to guys who shared their photos, their names as title. Search to google for the original (unsplash, flickr, interfacelift).
Various sizes.
Enjoy.

Download

Te0SX

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 29, 2014
Love it. Great work. Anything coming now that Autumn is here?

Thanks! I don't plan a pack about autumn. I am busy with university and my schedule is full, so I don't know if I would like to sit down and modify many walls about autumn atmosphere. But you can find two very nice mods in my DA gallery, first and second.
What's coming is a really great, smooth, dark pack, that will fit winter mood. I really like darker stuff. And by dark I don't mean black&white. I shared a pack Epoch - Winter version last year. I am checking it now and I think "Oh so many mistakes, very bad". I modified one of the wall included before some weeks. It has so many marks. I've learned a lot since last year, so I try to make them as good as possible. One preview:

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-14%20at%2014.10.16.jpg

It will be shared in few weeks. In the meantime I plan to start 2 new icons. I share everything on DA, so if you want, visit my page once in a while. Take care.

Reactions: buttongerald

buttongerald

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2016
St. John's, Newfoundland
That first one was perfect buddy. Thanks a ton. Maybe I should get a Deviant Art account again and follow you for more. Very much looking forward to the winter ones. Would love to see you do some dark Holiday themes as well for Christmas and New Years. I challenge you to this because as we all know, those two holidays are very vibrant and colourful, and I think with your skill you could put a unique twist on them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.