Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JiggyJaggy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2020
Does anyone know of a simple travel cover for the watch face, like the one the watch comes in the original packaging with? Im looking for something light and easy to transport my AW's as they will be in a tech case already. Just don't want to scratch them etc...

This is the kind of thing Im talking about.
s-l1600.jpg

JiggyJaggy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2020
This was just a stock photo, plus I need two of them as I have a S7 SS & S5 Ceramic Edition.

JiggyJaggy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2020
LOL, happy to but I just wanted a slightly smarter look for travel. These damn Apple Watches have us soooo obsessed!

fridayxiii

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2011
Tampa Bay, FL
LOL, happy to but I just wanted a slightly smarter look for travel. These damn Apple Watches have us soooo obsessed!
I totally understand; I baby my S7 NaTi. Do you take multiple bands with you? My band cases have mesh zipper pockets that would hold a watch case & keep it from banging about. I will only travel with my S7 & leave the SE (my workout watch) at home but I can understand your need. A small jewelry bag would work if you cannot find a sleeve, but finding a bag for cheap might be tricky.

Reactions: AppleKarma

EmmaLouWho

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2019
Not sure what size Watch you have but I have purchased several of these from ebay. Your S7 watch cover will be paper. Apple stopped using the felt watch covers with the S7 release.

Or

Last edited:
Reactions: AppleKarma

JiggyJaggy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2020
Exactly what I was looking for but the shipping costs are 3 times the cost of the actual item! lol

JiggyJaggy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 17, 2020
Surprised there are no travel cases to carry an additional watch head. Any suggestions anyone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.