Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apleeseed84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 22, 2020
Hi, I recently fixed up my old iPhone 4s to a decent condition so I can use it for old 32bit apps, some apps and games require IAP but the problem is that even before I jailbroke the iphone a lot of apps have server issues that can’t connect to them for obvious reasons, I remember back in the day using IApcrackers and game gem but are there any working repos with said apps that work for ios 9.3.6 without Server issues?

I found one but it requires a server connection work to do offline work, but all the old repo links that I found are offline. Currently using cydia so I don’t know if the alternate ones are working.

In other words a lot of the apps(games) i am trying to use that were pay to play don’t connect to the old IAP servers and I can’t find any working IAP bypass apps that would work under cydia for the time being, please help. I get that nothing lasts forever but I was just curious if anyone had good luck with recently with ios 9.3.6, thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.