Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fosking

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
I bought the origianal Bose SoundDock when it was first released and have Been in love with it ever since. I also bought the Bose Companions and love them just as much. If I were you I would try and eventually purchase both, you won't regret it. But buy the companion speakers first. That way you have the Bose quality for you music plus films and gaming. Then when the funds are available treat yourself to the SoundDock!

Caolan96

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
Derry, Northern Ireland, UK
I bought the origianal Bose SoundDock when it was first released and have Been in love with it ever since. I also bought the Bose Companions and love them just as much. If I were you I would try and eventually purchase both, you won't regret it. But buy the companion speakers first. That way you have the Bose quality for you music plus films and gaming. Then when the funds are available treat yourself to the SoundDock!

thanks man, appreciate you helping out, your the only reply, jeez what is this forum coming too,

regards,
Caolán.

Golfer00ksu

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2008
Bose® SoundDock® Series II $229 @Amazon

I have been looking for a high quality sound dock for my iPhone 4 and to use with airplay and my airport express. Just noticed the Bose SoundDock went on sale for $229 on Amazon yesterday. Lowest price I have seen that at. Anyone have any other recommendations for a quality sound dock under the $250 price range? Or impressions of this Sound Dock?

I actually purchased and returned the SoundFreaq system from target that was $170. Sound was very distorted and low quality, however it did have nice bluetooth feature.

Will be mainly using this in family room. Thanks!

Pravda

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2008
Philly
I'm not in your shoes, so difficult to answer.
I read many reviews on Zeppelin and all say great things about them.

Me, i'd save up a bit and get the Zeppelin Air for true over the air streaming with no need for anything else(Airport Express).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.