Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sammie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2004
Peawanuck, Ontario
does anyone know which code to use for back ground music that will work for both mac and PC?

The embed code will work but not all times on a PC but will work on a mac and the bg code will work with windows but not for the mac!

Check out my site at http//:http://www.samhunterhunter.myknet.org Its currently on the bg code and I have left the embed code sitting empty.

I really need the code that will work for all mac n windows. HELP!!!

Whyren

macrumors 6502a
Firstly, I believe you typed your link wrong. The following relates to the link without the extra "hunter" (if I'm mistaken, disregard).

Are you planning on having some sort of a controller where you can turn it on as opposed to oft irritating autoplay songs? In any case, I can't even get the mp3 files playing on their own.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
Sammie said:
does anyone know which code to use for back ground music that will work for both mac and PC?

Do not, under any circumstances, add background music to a website. Ever.

Sammie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2004
Peawanuck, Ontario
Bg Music

My site just allows users to copy and paste the songs to their home pages but the code does not play on Macs. Except the ones you click on which are blue but they seem to only work with the most updated Tiger and up. Yes, the address is wrong and it is samhunter.myknet.org and the music codes can be found in the Music Kodez link.

Yes I realize that no one wants music on their sites but this site is for fun and thats what I use it for and my friends have asked for music which they can play with.

I wanted to find out how the codes can work on all puters. I have flash but never used it! I am sure I can learn it as I learned html in a week! I really want to have the songs work on the windows and apple platforms. A controller would be great but again.. I don't know the code!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.