Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Reality4711

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
scotland
http://www.dogfocus.co.uk

Taking pictures for money has returned to my life. Yet to cover anything new but some of my old stuff is up.

We launched the site before it was really ready but generating interest was more important at the time.

If you have 'doggy' contacts please pass it on.

Regards. Sharkey

Reactions: jaduff46

Hughmac

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2012
Kent, UK
http://www.dogfocus.co.uk

Taking pictures for money has returned to my life. Yet to cover anything new but some of my old stuff is up.

We launched the site before it was really ready but generating interest was more important at the time.

If you have 'doggy' contacts please pass it on.

Regards. Sharkey
Nice site. As very much a doggy person I hope it works out well for all of you :)

Cheers :)

Hugh

Reality4711

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
scotland
Nice site. As very much a doggy person I hope it works out well for all of you :)

Hugh

Thank you.

You never know if it continues to grow at this pace we may/will be looking for more photographers (doggy persons) to contribute.

We do make money doing this so keep your ear to the ground;)

Regards Sharkey

Hughmac

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2012
Kent, UK
Thank you.

You never know if it continues to grow at this pace we may/will be looking for more photographers (doggy persons) to contribute.

We do make money doing this so keep your ear to the ground;)

Regards Sharkey
Oh I certainly will do. I have many stories of a reckless (now 16 year old) young dog and his heart stopping antics.

Hugh

Reality4711

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2009
scotland
Oh I certainly will do. I have many stories of a reckless (now 16 year old) young dog and his heart stopping antics.

Hugh

In all honesty posting this was a bit of 'backdoor' publicity so pass it on if you like the site. That would be a real bonus for me.

I'll be talking to the 'Chair' today and will be bringing up the photographer subject - so watch this space.

Regards. Sharkey

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.