Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amexpp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2021
hi all

my fitness+ works very well, i tested some different workouts with different teachers etc. but something is strange: the teacher's instructions are loud, clear and precise, but the music, which is supposed to be motivating, is subtle and quiet in the background - is that normal?

any support are welcome

cheers
a+

LeeW

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2017
Over here
I use it on a large TV, I find as you do the instructions are loud and clear. The music is also clear and loud enough in my view. Wouldnt say it's subtle or quiet. That said I do see many people suggesting the music is too low for them so you are not alone. A lot of people have requested the ability to increase the music volume on the videos but it's not something available as yet.

aixia

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2005
I've found that the mix is much better when I use my AirPods, as opposed to just straight from the tv. On the tv the music is just too low and I can't hear the beat of the music, which is pretty important to maintain biking cadence. However, with the AirPods the balance is much better and I can hear the trainer and the music perfectly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.