Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Does your SE lag too?

• My SE lags as well

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My SE does not lag

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • My 6s lags too

• My 6s does not lag

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • It's just iOS 9.3

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • On iOS 9.2 it doesn't lag

• Total voters

iScholtz

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 11, 2016
A few days ago I got my new SE and ofcourse set it up short after. When iOS 9.3 has been (finally) installed, I made a bit of a comparison between my new SE, my memories of my 5s (which learned diving a week before) and the 6s of my godfather, and was surprised when I noticed that even if the SE uses the A9, with 1840 mhz, it still lags a lot. Now I am a bit currious if it is only my device that lags or if some SE and 6s have the same problem. It's not like it lags much or so, but you can just see it lagging while scrolling through websites or YouTube.

Miguel760

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2013
The only time mine lags is when clicking on a icon. Sometimes the icon jitters and doesn't open but most times it does. It's just a software issue.

Try connecting your se to a computer and restoring with a clean download of the software.

iScholtz

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 11, 2016
The only time mine lags is when clicking on a icon. Sometimes the icon jitters and doesn't open but most times it does. It's just a software issue.

Try connecting your se to a computer and restoring with a clean download of the software.
Just do that once a month. Did it just before I went to this forum But thanks anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.