Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

April Knight

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 24, 2011
Olympia, WA
I've been looking around but haven't found anything on this. I'd like a nice sleeve or bag to carry my iPad Pro in while traveling. Has anybody seen anything like this yet?

Farrellcollie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
Yea I like the look but they don't have anything for the iPad pro. This thread is for the iPad pro.

I realize this is a thread for ipad pro- am using the 13 in macbook air mint case right now for my new silver ipad pro. I also imagine they will start making a specific ipad pro version soon.

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
I've been looking at Joli - Anyone have any input on them? I like the textured w/aqua but I also like the smooth. Brown w/aqua. I am having trouble determining how "brown" brown is. I don't want a light brown but more of a medium brown would be nice. Anyone use one?

I have a Silver/White IPP incoming and this sleeve would be perfect. Clean, simple.

ke-iron

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2014
I am using the Acme Sleeve from my MacBook Air 13 inch.

I bought my first laptop bag from them in 2007 when I had just purchased my first MacBook Pro. The quality from acme made is not as good as it used to be, their products used to be more high quality professional look. Now they just look casual which I think makes the product feel cheap.

munishp

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2015
Cloud

shortcut3d

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2011
Everyone seems to be using 13" Air sleeves. They seem bulky for the IPP. Has anyone tried an 11" MB sleeve? The dimensions seem to be okay because the sleeves have to account for the thickness.

TheBearman

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2008
Cary, NC
Reached out to Sena about a sleeve for the iPad Pro as I quite like the one I have for my iPad Air 2. Simple, but leather with a great fit. All I got, and to be expected, was that they didn't have one right now. No real indication that they'd be making one either.

MacPro2014

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2013
Hopefully someone can help me out with some advice or recommendations. I want to find a case or sleeve that I can use to fit my iPad Pro and Surface Pro 4 (not at the same time). Has anyone come across something close? I really don't want to have multiple cases for the different devices.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
I've been looking at Joli - Anyone have any input on them? I like the textured w/aqua but I also like the smooth. Brown w/aqua. I am having trouble determining how "brown" brown is. I don't want a light brown but more of a medium brown would be nice. Anyone use one?

I have a Silver/White IPP incoming and this sleeve would be perfect. Clean, simple.

I have the smooth brown/aqua for my macbook that I love, have the same on order for the Pro. Great sleeve's in my opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.