Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

connor koppang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2017
Hey All,

Does anyone have some insight on how the 42mm Brown Classic Buckle looks on a space black watch? Almost regretting not getting the silver aluminum since their accessories seem like they may play off better.

Thanks,

CK

pcall1128

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2015
Pennsylvania
Hey All,

Does anyone have some insight on how the 42mm Brown Classic Buckle looks on a space black watch? Almost regretting not getting the silver aluminum since their accessories seem like they may play off better.

Thanks,

CK
I've seen that combo before and I like it. IMO nobody notices the mismatched adapters except the person wearing the Watch, so if you can get around that it's not going to bother you. Heres a photo I found...not the current iteration of the CB but you get the gist.

IMG_4413.JPG

Eddie3345

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2016
Portland ,OR
I have a space grey and i HATE mismatched adapters. I do wish i got a SSAW because all the bands come with SS adapters but my watch fits my life style so I'm happy with my choice. I did however buy space gray adapters on amazon because i thought i was going to get a classic buckle for my watch. Back to what Pcall said its on you . Some people don't care some people (me) do. But now imagine rich brown classic buckle with black adapters and how it flawlessly matches your watch, now that's a sharp combo.

Reactions: SoN1NjA

SoN1NjA

macrumors 68020
Feb 3, 2016
I (now) own a Space Black watch, along with a silver SS watch, so I fortunately have the benefits of both

I think the silver lugs on the black watch are hideous, they really just don't match; but you could go on Amazon and purchase black lugs

I have a silver Sport and paired my Saddle Brown classic with it and didn't like the different finishes, those kinds of things really bother me; but that's me, and maybe you're different

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.