Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stella

macrumors G3
Apr 21, 2003
Canada
Still far too expensive.. and *STILL* cannot record macros - that is keyboard macros. In fact I've not come across one Mac editor that can record keyboard macros*. IMO, very missed feature.

(* And no, Applescript cannot record keyboard macros )

dutchboy

macrumors newbie
Aug 31, 2004
the low lands
Expensive?

Stella said:
Still far too expensive...

You must be joking Stella. BBEdit is one of those few apps that offers true value for money. Anyone who's into anything text/code related professionally can't do without BBEdit. BBEdit8 is well worth the upgrade price too, the features are awesome (favorite new feature: "Use local preview server")

blasto333

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2004
You must be joking Stella. BBEdit is one of those few apps that offers true value for money. Anyone who's into anything text/code related professionally can't do without BBEdit. BBEdit8 is well worth the upgrade price too, the features are awesome (favorite new feature: "Use local preview server")

agreed! I love BBedit. It saves me so much time because the searching is great. My favorite new feature is the file drawer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.