Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

micsaund

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 31, 2004
Colorado, USA
OK, this is nothing fancy or pristine in condition, but I cannot bear to throw it away...

After being on a "classic computer" kick, I went about madly collecting old computers and this Mac Plus is one of them... It's not mint condition but it worked the last time I turned it on.

Here's what you get:
Mac Plus
1MB expansion kit (4 SIMMs) - not installed
External SCSI HD (says 62MB on the tape label that's attached)
1 complete keyboard
1 parts keyboard (missing a few keycaps but should be fine otherwise)
1 mouse (Mac color)
1 mouse (turning yellow color)
1 SCSI cable for the drive

I think that's about all. You get the idea.

Anyway, I'd like to unload this to someone who wants it (for whatever reason) vs. just chucking it into the trash since I don't have the space anymore (and I'm preparing to move). I can shoot a picture of everything for you if you're SERIOUSLY interested but considering the price, I'd prefer to invest as little effort as possible ;)

So, speaking of price: You pay the shipping from CO (80528) + $5 for gas (and maybe a burger ;) ) money for my trip to ship it. If you're an established member of this board, I'll ship the box to you and get an exact shipping value which you can PayPal to me. If you're not a "regular", I'll have to estimate the shipping fees and you can pre-pay via PayPal. The net result is the same whichever way.

Please PM me ASAP if you're interested. There are not guarantees as to the functional condition of all this stuff, but like I said, it was all working a few years ago when I formatted the HD and installed 6.0.5 and it's been sitting on my computer-room floor ever since.

Mike

nfared

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2004
Interested in mac plus

Hi,
I happen to have a macintosh plus 1MB myself with nothing but the actual computer. No keyboard, etc.
I would love to take all you have off your hands.
I just registered on this website today. Any rough idea of shipping & handling? I have no idea.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.