Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tokenfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
The battery health on my phone was 98%. After I backed up to iCloud and did a restore from iCloud it is 100%. How is this possible? I am running iOS 12.2. Is this a bug? I didn’t realize you could get part of a degraded battery back. Thanks

Reactions: darkeos

darkeos

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2018
The battery health on my phone was 98%. After I backed up to iCloud and did a restore from iCloud it is 100%. How is this possible? I am running iOS 12.2. Is this a bug? I didn’t realize you could get part of a degraded battery back. Thanks

Its normal In a couple of days or in hours will decrease to 98%.

All numbers and battery follow up, was restored, in a short period of time the iphone is going to place the correct number ( or de % number desided by apple lol ). Good afternoon

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
It's an estimated reading based on various measurements that can be a little different at different times.

Reactions: cynics
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.