Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dlweninger

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2011
Hi everyone, I’m a little disappointed, I purchased two new iPhones to replace my horribly slow iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. I think Apple should compensate me for my new phones not just replacemy battery in my old phones. Because I wouldn’t have bought new phones if I new it was just the battery. What is everyone else’s thoughts .

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Hi everyone, I’m a little disappointed, I purchased two new iPhones to replace my horribly slow iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. I think Apple should compensate me for my new phones not just replacemy battery in my old phones. Because I wouldn’t have bought new phones if I new it was just the battery. What is everyone else’s thoughts .
Good luck...

canuckRus

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2014
Gee... maybe Ford will recompensate me when I buy a new 2018 Mustang GT, since my 1998 Mustang is not as fast as it used to be. :rolleyes:

Now that I think back on it how about my 65' & 68'. Ford? They now come with window washers & AC I hear.

Last edited:

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza

Wow... no

People like you are the reason we have an overblown issue.

mtneer

macrumors 68040
Sep 15, 2012

The best way to express your disappointment with Apple is to stop patronizing them in the future - move to Android. That's how the free market works. If you continue to shed your money to Apple with no consequences, they have no motivation to change.

realeric

macrumors 65816
Jun 19, 2009
United States
The best way to express your disappointment with Apple is to stop patronizing them in the future - move to Android. That's how the free market works. If you continue to shed your money to Apple with no consequences, they have no motivation to change.

You doesn't need to switch to Android to stop Apple since class action lawsuits will do it. I believe Apple will loose the lawsuits this time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.