Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flyproductions

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 17, 2014
I have an SE, which i had jailbroken with checkra1n up to 13.3 without any issues.

But now it draws 50% of the battery within less than 24 hours just standing by! Battery is brandnew with 100% capacity and as soon as i reboot to unjailbroken state battery draw returns to normal which means < 10% per day idleing.

Does anyone notice this behaviour too or (even better) has a glue which JB tweak/app could possibly cause it?

flyproductions

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 17, 2014
Give us a list of the tweaks you currently have installed.
Tweaks are not so many:

Cylinder
DeleteForever
MiDevice
PrimalFolder 2
shuffle
Xen HTML
Xeninfo

Other JB Apps and Background Tweaks are:

Filza
KODI
NewTerm
OpenSSH
iCleaner Pro
Batchomatic
Gestures13

flyproductions

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 17, 2014
So, after a little more investigation on the case, sadly the culprit clearly turned out to be Xen HTML / Xeninfo. After deactivating those two i have only one percent of battery drainage for nearly ten houres of standby (which is just what i had before). Sadly because i like these tweaks in particular as Xen HTML offers the most flexible way to customize the phones interface to ones own demands an taste with Xeninfo giving the option of integrating widgets for a range of functionalities to the homescreen. But if all that is worth cutting the standbytime after charging to less the one fourth is at least doubtful.

So i'm hoping for some update to cure things...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.