Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PatrickNSF

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
Any suggestions for someone having Beats Fit Pro fit issues? I’ve tried all three sizes of the silicone tips and with each one I’m getting quite a bit of pressure in my ear from the wing tips. I’m able to wear my Bose with wing tips just fine, but these actually hurt.

From everything I’ve been reading today, I seem to be the only person on the Internet who can’t get these to work ?

Fatus_Asticus

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2021
I have Bose qc now I’m thinking of checking these out but the Apple pro buds were a bit small for my ears not sure if the beats fit pro are any larger.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
Best I could suggest is aside from returning possibly look into some third party tips on Amazon.

I didn’t find any results for the fit pro since it’s so new. Going to see if the tips from my studio buds fit. There are many options available for those.

Reactions: PatrickNSF

johntw

macrumors regular
May 29, 2016
All our ears are different. I even notice mine change during the day. I have to give earbuds and headphones time to make sure it isn’t just a temporary discomfort versus persistent.

But these just might not work for you. Just as AirPods Pro don’t work for me.

Sheepish-Lord

macrumors 68020
Oct 13, 2021
Any suggestions for someone having Beats Fit Pro fit issues? I’ve tried all three sizes of the silicone tips and with each one I’m getting quite a bit of pressure in my ear from the wing tips. I’m able to wear my Bose with wing tips just fine, but these actually hurt.

From everything I’ve been reading today, I seem to be the only person on the Internet who can’t get these to work ?
Can't do much about the wing tips since they aren't adjustable. If you're having problems with the ear tips they attach the same as the Powerbeats Pro so if you find replacements for those (e.g. Comply) then those should work.

Other than that not much else you can do.

Reactions: Farmroad423

zipur

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2011
The great state of Texas
My wife has issues with the fit & wings. But these sound so darn good I had to find an answer for her.
I ended up with these tips. It worked for her, NOTE: we went through a ton of buds tips. I have have a bag of spares.
But in the end these worked, they were a bit hard to get on,(had to lick'em& twist) but the wife loves the Fits pros just as much as I do now.

Last edited:

F308gt4

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2020
You could also try the Comply foam tips. These worked for me to really improve the fit:

slueck

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2021
My wife has issues with the fit & wings. But these sound so darn good I had to find an answer for her.
I ended up with these tips. It worked for her, NOTE: we went through a ton of buds tips. I have have a bag of spares.
But in the end these worked, they were a bit hard to get on,(had to lick'em& twist) but the wife loves the Fits pros just as much as I do now.

Which tips in that pack worked the best?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.