Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AltecX

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 28, 2016
Philly
Trying to decide between these two. It seems the only difference is $50 and a little wing to hold in your ear a bit better? For being 30% more I feel like there should be another change I'm not aware of.

Canyda

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2020
I own both.

The BFP have much better sound, spatial audio and a few little bells and whistles that come with the H-1 chip (although the BSBs emulate some of that via firmware). I find the BFP stay in my ears way better when working out. My BSBs have now become my "sitting around the house listening to music/podcasts" buds and my BFPs are my outside/gym go-tos.

Nothing wrong with the BSBs, but the BFPs are literally the best-sounding earbuds I've ever used.

Reactions: AltecX

AltecX

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 28, 2016
Philly
I own both.

The BFP have much better sound, spatial audio and a few little bells and whistles that come with the H-1 chip (although the BSBs emulate some of that via firmware). I find the BFP stay in my ears way better when working out. My BSBs have now become my "sitting around the house listening to music/podcasts" buds and my BFPs are my outside/gym go-tos.

Nothing wrong with the BSBs, but the BFPs are literally the best-sounding earbuds I've ever used.
Thanks, sounds like I'll give the BFP a try!

Reactions: NastyMatt
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.