Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boneslasher

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
ITALY
Dear all,

I have received a new pair of Beats Studio3 Wireless today.

Incredible packaging, the best ever, pairing seamless. Upon pairing the battery level was given as 100%.

I used them from 8.30pm to 12.15am tonight during a long meeting over Discord on Mac. Around 11.30pm they reached 5% battery so I connected them via the charger to keep using them.

I’m now giving them a full night of charge to see if the battery resets itself, then I’ll try again tomorrow. Is there anything else I could do?

Now, ANC… I’ve never been a fan of it but at least I expected it to do its job. It seems though that these headphones are very poor for conversation purposes, is that something known? I had people doing things like cooking in the same room so quite noisy and could hear every fork movement, water boiling, amplified and then muffled but still there very strong. Could also hear people from other rooms talking, as if the ANC wanted me to hear them!

When listening to others in the meeting ANC seemed a bit better but when I was talking it was a disaster! Shouldn’t passive isolation do something?

I bought these because I needed a good pairing experience between Apple devices which seems impossible to get outside the ecosystem, but if someone has some good advice on what I could do with these Beats or with other models I’ll gladly accept them!

Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.