Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

muharremozkan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2015
Istanbul
I would like to introduce my app's new version Beautiful Backup 4.0.

Beautiful Backup creates easy accessible folders for your photos and videos. This is the most capable utility to organise them in a beautiful custom folder structure.

Just show where is all your digital media (photos, videos, audios or any other file), it will organise them with one-click and will help you keep them organised and clean all the time.

You can use your photos or videos metadata (like date, location, camera info) to create custom folder structures. Also you can easily resize them to create shrink versions of your library for cloud backups.

It offers you Clean & Remember tool to clean your multi-shot photos. Probably you have lots of multi-shot photos of the same moments. This tool will help you clean them. Also, it will remember your choices, so you will not waste your time again with same photos.

Below are new features in new version

◉ Photos/iPhoto support. Now you can select Photos library as your source library.
◉ Video Resize support.
◉ Event Support. You can define event names like your Europe Trip or Wedding with start and end date. Then you can use these names as your folder names. All photos belongs to a specific events goes under these folders.
◉ Archive Feature. You can create archive files according to year and size.
◉ Custom File Name support. Now you can define custom file names.
◉ Performance Improvements.
◉ Full Screen support.

I will be very appreciated if you share your comments about my app.

Regards.

WebPage
www.beautifulbackup.com

ScreenShoot
screen800x500.jpeg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.