Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BobboZR2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 3, 2008
I got this application the other day. It has worked great on my end but my friends on AIM tell me that when they're talking with me it keeps showing me jumping back and forth every minute or so from being available to being away. I'm only away for a second and I come right back. On my end it appears uninterrupted. I don't "home" out of the application when this occurs either. What's going on and is there anyway to fix it?

BikeRanger

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2008
No ideas since you're staying in the Beejive app the whole time.

But I 've been using it on AIM a lot today and buddies using Beejive on iPhone and Adium on OSX both say I'm staying available.

Are you the only one your friends are seeing jump in and out? Is your connection solid? I know you said you're staying in the app, but is Beejive's timeout setting longer than "Logout on exit?"

ilfn143

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2008
Enron by the Sea
i set custom away/available message on my iphone but login different account on my computer i only see myself as available. does anyone else have this problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.