Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Please recommend your favorite dupe for the Apple braided solo loop band. I’m looking for a navy or denim color which Apple doesn’t carry.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
Please recommend your favorite dupe for the Apple braided solo loop band. I’m looking for a navy or denim color which Apple doesn’t carry.

Check out Anhem bands. I have tried Solace and Anhem. Anhem is much closer to Apple OEM, though they are slightly narrower.

My frustration with the clones is sizing. Most that I have seen only come in 3-4 sizes (S,M, L) , and are either too tight or too loose. The same applies for me and the Anhem bands.

Reactions: Nhwhazup

fstevens

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2008
If you’re willing to buy from AliExpress, I bought some almost a year ago that are close to OEM, and still look great. Granted, I’m not hard on watch bands, and I have quite a few so it’s not like these have been worn continuously, but I’m still happy with them. The exact listing for what I bought is not there anymore, but the same seller has something that looks the same now. Given how frequently AliExpress links go dead, search for “Onexmb” and look at their listings. I bought two size 5s and they are very close to my OEM size 5.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Check out Anhem bands. I have tried Solace and Anhem. Anhem is much closer to Apple OEM, though they are slightly narrower.

My frustration with the clones is sizing. Most that I have seen only come in 3-4 sizes (S,M, L) , and are either too tight or too loose. The same applies for me and the Anhem bands.
Thank you so much for this recommendation. I bought 2 bands from them - a braided one and this ceramic one which I absolutely love. Took a bit to take out the links to get a perfect fit but it’s real ceramic and not the resin look alike. Super happy so far with this company. My first impressions are great and they have a 25% off sale going on right now.

Attachments

• 8DFE3F4B-598E-4D44-A095-41529BA0F22D.jpeg
    8DFE3F4B-598E-4D44-A095-41529BA0F22D.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 122
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.