Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This week's best Apple deals include low prices on AirPods and Apple Watch SE, as well as great deals on Anker, Jackery, and Samsung products.

Hero0001.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods Pro 2

airpods-pro-2-green.jpg

• What's the deal? Get $60 off AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C and more audio deals
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

Amazon returned this week with a low price on the AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C, available for $189.00, down from $249.00. You can also get the AirPods 2 for $89.00 on Amazon, down from $129.00.

Best Buy has even more deals on headphones and earbuds this week, including savings on JBL, Samsung, and Sony products.

Apple Watch SE

apple-watch-se-green.jpg

• What's the deal? Get $60 off Apple Watch SE

Amazon is taking $60 off the Apple Watch SE this week, including both GPS and cellular models. Prices start at just $189.00 for the 40mm GPS Apple Watch SE and $219.00 for the 44mm GPS model.

Anker and Jackery

anker-green.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on Anker and Jackery accessories

This week we tracked a sale on Amazon with discounts on both Anker and Jackery accessories. There is a wide array of products being discounted, so be sure to visit our original post to see everything, as well as the quick list below for some highlights... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Get $60 Off Apple Watch SE, Plus Discounts on Anker and Jackery Accessories

MattA

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2006
Orlando, FL
And once again... The Samsung M8 is a 32" monitor, NOT 27". Macrumors has been posting that it's 27" for way too long. 27" != 32".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.