Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

choreographics

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
Berlin, Germany
Hello. I have to admit I have an Apple Watch band problem—my collection has grown up to 16 bands. I change the bands frequently, mostly based on mood, model or outfit, because that's a huge benefit (and a lot of fun) of Apple Watch—and I really enjoy it.

However, I would love to have the Apple Watch Hermès Cuff Band, but 750 Euro is not the price I am really willing to pay for a single band. I know, it's Hermes and actually the most affordable version Hermes has ever made, but the price is a dealbreaker.

I tried to find some nice replica or 3rd-party bands matching the Hermes Cuff best possible way, but most of them seems to be, well, poor quality.

What are you experiences with this specific band? Any recommendations?
Real-life photos are welcome—most of the offers on websites like amazon or ebay are advertised with some of Apple’s official Apple Watch Hermès product shots—something that give me a pause every single time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

///M Powah

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2012
Hawaii, US
My best replica of Hermes bands. Most of them are high quality, if the reviews are good, and you can see the details of the stitching is very high quality.

My Hermes replica collection.

V731eUj.jpg

My white leather cuff.

Rp6bGqd.jpg

FI081cf.jpg

Reactions: MizuNoHane
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.