Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cubodado

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 28, 2022
Torino
I have two solo loops (dark blue and fog light blue) I wear mostly the second one but find it uncomfortable when it gets very warm. Do you have suggestions for a summer band? I prefer original Apple ones if not overly expansive. Had some problem with a metal one.
AW6 44mm aluminium blue. Can switch back to solo loop for workout.

Last edited:

TtotheA

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2023
I have two solo loops (dark blue and fog light blue) I wear mostly the second one but find it uncomfortable when it gets very warm. Do you have suggestions for a summer band? I prefer original Apple ones if not overly expansive. Had some problem with a metal one.
AW6 44mm aluminium blue. Can switch back to solo loop for workout.
Nike Sport Band, Milanese Loop and Sport Loop should work well in summers.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
I second the Sport Loops. They're soooo comfortable in any occasion. There's also a layer of threads that bump out above the band, putting some distance between your wrist and the main threads of the band for better airflow.

Reactions: KO7

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
Second second sport loops. Only bands I use other than leather strap.

Dry off quickly and can fine tune the snugness a lot better than the silicone bands to improve comfort, less hot feeling (I really get sweaty with silicone bands).

Last edited:

addamas

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2016
Braided solo or sports loops with velcro.

On silicones even in normal days after 12 hours I had rashes under sensors and around band, on sport and braided can wear them few days without need to clean and any problems.

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
I like the braided solo when out in the heat. The only thing that I >don't< like about it is its tendency to get dirty, so if I'm doing any sort of manual labor (yard work, etc) I just stick with the Solo Loop instead.

KO7

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2020
Canada
Nike Sport Bands and Nomad Sport Bands for me for my workouts, and hot sweaty summer days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.