Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

purdnost

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2018
Love the Zugu case on my 12.9-inch Pro. I’ve never used an Apple Smart Folio case, but I can’t imagine it would prop up my iPad on my lap as nicely as the Zugu case. My only question is, when will the new Zugu cases for the 5th generation iPad Pros become available to order?

Reactions: agentm925

acorntoy

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2010
Applecare+. $3.50 a month or $70 for 2 years for your device, won't wear out like the cases/you won't get sick of what's on the device and you can use the iPad freely.

bunty07

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks.

How is the extra weight ?
I personally don’t find it heavy. My wife uses it as well. She says it’s got a little weight to it, but it’s not something that bothers her. Overall it’s a durable case. We like it.

max2

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 31, 2015
I personally don’t find it heavy. My wife uses it as well. She says it’s got a little weight to it, but it’s not something that bothers her. Overall it’s a durable case. We like it.

Thank you!

purdnost

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2018
Agreed. I’ve never felt like the case was noticeably bulky or heavy. I would say it feels substantial in a way that makes my iPad feel well protected.

Reactions: max2

max2

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Agreed. I’ve never felt like the case was noticeably bulky or heavy. I would say it feels substantial in a way that makes my iPad feel well protected.

Cool. That sounds like a good feeling!

Okta

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2014
If you go out on Amazon you can probably find a case for a couple of bucks. Most TPU and PC cases are very similar. If you want a branded one SPIGEN has always been good value for me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.