Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kottu

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
Hello!
I have always used native camera apps in my iPhones or Androids. But I do see a lot of ads about different camera apps for iPhone. Which one is the best? I don't like to spend a lot of money just for an app. The reason why I want a different app is to be able to have longer exposure time than 10 seconds. The app should be a good replacement for the Apples camera app as well. i.e, I wouldn't need to go switch to Apple's camera app because I want a macro shot or I want to take a RAW image.

Thanks in advance.

Jakimo

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2008
Colorado Springs
Hello!
I have always used native camera apps in my iPhones or Androids. But I do see a lot of ads about different camera apps for iPhone. Which one is the best? I don't like to spend a lot of money just for an app. The reason why I want a different app is to be able to have longer exposure time than 10 seconds. The app should be a good replacement for the Apples camera app as well. i.e, I wouldn't need to go switch to Apple's camera app because I want a macro shot or I want to take a RAW image.

Thanks in advance.

Try Halide

Kottu

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 21, 2014
I use Spectre for long exposure. But use Apple's Camera app most of the time.
Thanks. I have downloaded it now. Haven't bought the pro version yet because I wonder if it can take 24/48mp photos. When I tried the free version, it is taking only 12MP.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.