Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

k1lljoy

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
North Carolina
We were blessed with a sudden increase in pay check for a short while, and I ended up with a iPad 4 for Christmas.

And we got an iMac....... Which was equally awesome..

But anyway, No warranty or anything and I'd like a case for it. Been looking around, I want something that's relatively small, not adding a lot of thickness.

I like the idea of a smart cover, so most of my choices allow one to be connected, although I would be happy to get one without that ability.

I do NOT like the Smart Cover Case or whatever it's called. I want to be able to remove the smart cover.

Top of my list right now is SwitchEasy's CoverBody. Anybody have any experience with this case?

SwitchEasy's Canvas is also really nice but I can't tell if the Smart Cover thing comes off.

Thanks in advance

Maurier

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2010
I tried a lot of back cover and by far this is my favorite one.
It looks good and It's compatible with apple smart cover. ( Get the black smart cover to go with it):)

http://www.maroo.com/store

The pango wa series for ipad 4

ZivaD

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2012
Switcheasy canvas is perfect, not sure if it has the lightning connector opening or still only the 30 pin though, I'm currently trying to find out as I was given a 4 over the holidays myself, I have one on my iPad 2.

skod

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2012
Baltimore
ipad 3 case

i am not satified with my ipad3 cover too .though it is lovely green,ultra slim ,it can't stand . it bothers me while watching the movies . if you had bought perfect case ,pls share it to me .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.