Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imattM2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 14, 2021
Hi everyone! I’m interested in buying the Apple Watch Ultra! I’m gutted that they’re stopping selling the apple wireless watch charger on the round mat. Which MagSafe charger for the ultra by Apple would you recommend. Does the fast charger not damage the battery?

cannono

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2014
Hi everyone! I’m interested in buying the Apple Watch Ultra! I’m gutted that they’re stopping selling the apple wireless watch charger on the round mat. Which MagSafe charger for the ultra by Apple would you recommend. Does the fast charger not damage the battery?
What round mat? Confused what brand you’re talking about, so hard to offer alternatives.

imattM2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 14, 2021
The apple one they’ve just recently discontinued. Just basically trying to establish if the fast watch charger is any good
What round mat? Confused what brand you’re talking about, so hard to offer alternatives.

cannono

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2014
The apple one they’ve just recently discontinued. Just basically trying to establish if the fast watch charger is any good
Oh that’s a confusing description, but that charger is still in stock some places. Amazon etc. Personally, I have a MagSafe dock from Belkin that I love:

G.McGilli

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2015
Belkin magsafe as mentioned above - but if you want ONLY to fast charge your watch and nothing else - then you could just use the supplied USB-C cable in the watch box with a decent watt charger (like iPhone, MacBook, iPad etc etc.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.