Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
I’ve been using Numbers to keep track of all of my expenses and admittedly it’s barebones.

I’m wondering what the MR community would consider to be a better solution/app for keeping track of finances.

10 years ago I used Mint on a daily basis but nowadays don’t trust anyone with my bank account info, even if for simplicity of keeping track of my finances; I don’t mind manually adding all my expenses and income.

The one real benefit of Numbers app is I can work on my MacOS device and immediately see the same info in the Numbers iOS app when I’m out the door on my iPhone.

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
I have been using Account Tracker Pro for a good number of years and consider it to be a great App for keeping your accounts synced across many devices (iOS & MacOS).
It’s simple to use but powerful enough to give you plenty of detail.
Updated regularly and has a user group to talk directly with the developer.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
I have been using Account Tracker Pro for a good number of years and consider it to be a great App for keeping your accounts synced across many devices (iOS & MacOS).
It’s simple to use but powerful enough to give you plenty of detail.
Updated regularly and has a user group to talk directly with the developer.

purchasing it now! Thank you!

iashwindabhi

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2020
India
I loved buxfer, mint, quickbooks, fentury, pocketbook ios app.
I would personally recommend fentury and pocketbook.
As mint, buxfer and quickbook are bit complicated with overload of features.
Overall all these ios apps are best so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.