Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ravensfan55

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2009
Right now I'm using a silicone case, while I like it it is a huge lint magnet. I'm looking at getting a hard case, and would appreciate some input on what the best hard case is. I'm considering the Ecoshield and the Incipio Feather.

nyGiants

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2006
Incase slider, comes in numerous colors. Also get a Power support Anti-Glare Film.

calvy

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2007
This incase slider is nice, but I don't like the bulk it adds, no matter how minimal you claim it may be. I only use it when running or exercising. I like and have been wanting to buy the Elago slim case. It's cheap and very nice looking. And because it doesn't cover the chrome, won't be fussy about how I've got my power custom screen protector aligned on my screen like my incase is.

ajohnson253

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
Incase slider.

I had mine on for about 4 months but realized how nice the phone is without it. I can deal with small scratches as long as my screen protector is on so I leave it naked now.

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
i use a griffin wave (i think its a wave) i have dropped my phone many times and have not really worried about it cause of the case.

steve10172

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2009
London UK
I have used Beyza Slim Case since I got the iPhone 3G in July 2008.
I got mine off eBay, but you can check their website "beyzacases.com"

ravensfan55

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2009
So after talking with some of the people at the Apple Store, I ended up going with the clear EcoShield. It fits niceley and feels great. It's pretty hard to take off too, which is a plus.

Arran

macrumors 601
Mar 7, 2008
Atlanta, USA
Griffin Clarifi: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/614682/

I find the close-up lens great for taking legible pics of documents, price tickets, product info, timetables, maps, and other stuff when I'm out and about. I used to write it all down on paper.

The ability to instantly view it on the phone and pinch-zoom is what makes it all work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.