Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

slooksterPSV

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Nowheresville
Hey all! I'm looking for a case that's lightweight and has a handle on the back to slide my hand into to hold it while I'm walking around drawing on it. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great. I've went through Amazon and I'm not finding what I'm looking for. I may get a kids case as those may be the lightest ones? I dunno. I like slim, light, and functional. If not, I may look at getting some materials to build my own.

Thanks!

RaphaZ

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2021
Hey all! I'm looking for a case that's lightweight and has a handle on the back to slide my hand into to hold it while I'm walking around drawing on it. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great. I've went through Amazon and I'm not finding what I'm looking for. I may get a kids case as those may be the lightest ones? I dunno. I like slim, light, and functional. If not, I may look at getting some materials to build my own.

Thanks!
Hello!
I don't know if it fits your needs, but take a look at this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/611671...11671237&click_sum=03cc81f3&ref=hp_rv-2&sts=1

sracer

macrumors G4
Apr 9, 2010
where hip is spoken

Thanks!
Here's something that might help....

I don't own this, but I can see how this can be combined with a clear silicon back-cover inexpensively.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Here's something that might help....

I don't own this, but I can see how this can be combined with a clear silicon back-cover inexpensively.
Cool. Just what I am looking for! Thanks

Buying it now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.