Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Monssef

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2011
Tifanick that posted the pictures of the airholder in the toilet I believe she the airholder admin in Facebook. Trying to compaign for her product here. I bought the airholder from them and the case was very tight that didn't fit with my shield in the back. After removing the shield protector it barely fit causing the aircase to buckle and made a huge gap in both sides. I contacted them and they are trying to convince me that the case fit both iPad 2 and 3. They have pretty much the iPad 2 cases still in the stock selling them as they fit both iPads. The shipping is $38 when i asked them to send me another case they refused and want me to send the whole thing back on my own shipping cost for a refund not included the 38 that I paid. so basically I will be waisting $76 just to send it back. I will post pictures and YouTube video later so you guys see what I'm talking about.

tiffanick

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2012
Tifanick that posted the pictures of the airholder in the toilet I believe she the airholder admin in Facebook. Trying to compaign for her product here. I bought the airholder from them and the case was very tight that didn't fit with my shield in the back. After removing the shield protector it barely fit causing the aircase to buckle and made a huge gap in both sides. I contacted them and they are trying to convince me that the case fit both iPad 2 and 3. They have pretty much the iPad 2 cases still in the stock selling them as they fit both iPads. The shipping is $38 when i asked them to send me another case they refused and want me to send the whole thing back on my own shipping cost for a refund not included the 38 that I paid. so basically I will be waisting $76 just to send it back. I will post pictures and YouTube video later so you guys see what I'm talking about.

tumblr_m5oq4bEXRv1r6khdu.png

dude are you like serious, I'm a 17 year old girl in california minding my own business and my name has Tiffany and Nicholas in it wtf

Monssef

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2011
dude are you like serious, I'm a 17 year old girl in california minding my own business and my name has Tiffany and Nicholas in it wtf

What a cousidence! Newipaduser and you joined the forum in the same date April 2012 the pictures you and him are posting here are way professionals. He post black and u post white. Its nothing wrong to be part of an airholder team and show us your product. Just dont try to foul us.

kettlecorn

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2011
What a cousidence! Newipaduser and you joined the forum in the same date April 2012 the pictures you and him are posting here are way professionals. He post black and u post white. Its nothing wrong to be part of an airholder team and show us your product. Just dont try to foul us.

HAHAHA oh ****.

franfran639

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2010
try this product

I think this product is pretty cool and inexpensive. You can use it on desk, like what you said, watch netflix, and also can use it in bed. I had one and it works great

http://www.amazon.com/EZ-BedStand/d...8&qid=1341541555&sr=1-8&keywords=ez+bed+stand

:eek:

So I'm basically looking for an arm that I can use with my iPad with a case on that I can attach to my bed to use to watch Netflix/HuluPlus, etc. I've found a few on Amazon, but they all seem to have too short of an arm. Any suggestions? Thanks!

m0oskk

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2012
Do you have the iPad Pro too? do you think it can handle it?

I have the G2 amped version of this double stand. As of right now my iPad Pro is hanging on the stand and it seems to be working fine. It wiggles a little bit just because my iPad Pro, with Apple back and front covers, makes it heavier.

If you're not typing, it holds it perfectly. I'm actually using diction right now.

jqc

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2007
Do you have the iPad Pro too? do you think it can handle it?

I do have the IPP but haven't tried it yet. Weight wise should be fine as its the same weight as iPad 1/2; size wise the air is a lot smaller than the holder so the IPP shouldn't be a problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.