Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acevesx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
REALLY REALLY enjoy rocking my iPad Air 2 naked but I'm afraid to do so! Looking for a thin lightweight case that won't add much bulk or weight to the device and keep it as true to its "natural form"

What do people recommend and for those that have some what are your thoughts on the case?

Btw yes I searched but threads are a year or longer now.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
The Air 2 Smart Case by Apple. I've bought other cases for my Air 2 but keep going back to using it. Slim, good looking, and functional. Pricey but worth it.

Acevesx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
thanks sparks, I've tried it and looking for something else, any other suggestions folks?

boast

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2007
Phoenix, USA
I recently bought this case: Apple iPad Air 2 Smart Cover - Fosmon® ULTRA SLIM [Crystal Clear] Hard Shell Smart Cover Companion Case for NEW Apple iPad Air 2 2nd Gen 2014 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RPJITYS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_1jWdwbQZEZ7DY

It is light weight and doens't add much bulk. Then I snap on my smartcover if needed.

image.jpeg

BMox81

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2014
United Kingdom
I've just got my new iPad Air 2 and want to show it off a bit more (i.e. rock a clear back and them maybe get a smart cover, but there just doesn't seem to be that many high quality cases bar the official Apple ones nowadays...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.