Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

2010mini

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 19, 2013
Hello all,

I am in the market for a 10ft Lightning cable for my iPad 4. So far I have had no luck as they all suddenly stop working after a few weeks even though they have no physical damage. All the ones I've bought so far all say MFI certified so I am puzzled whey they fail so soon.

Please help me with purchasing a proven durable 10ft cable. Thanks

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Hello all,

I am in the market for a 10ft Lightning cable for my iPad 4. So far I have had no luck as they all suddenly stop working after a few weeks even though they have no physical damage. All the ones I've bought so far all say MFI certified so I am puzzled whey they fail so soon.

Please help me with purchasing a proven durable 10ft cable. Thanks

iXCC Apple Certified 10ft 8 pin Lightning Cable White EXTRA LONG USB SYNC Cable Charger Cord for Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 Plus, iPod 7, iPad mini / mini 2/ mini 3, , iPad Retina / iPad Air / iPad Air 2 (Compatible with iOS 8) [MFI Certified] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IWA1MNE/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_BHh7ub0AKVHAB

iterva

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2013
Sweden
Anker PowerLine Dura II i have this in several lengths and couldn't be more pleased.
Advertised as quite durable (haven't tried the durability myself with bending/stretching ) but considering I've had PowerLine series from anker before(Which got replaced with Dura simply b/c I misplaced the older ones), both micro USB and lightning and I've never had any issues.

The Dura even comes with lifetime warranty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truefan31

Shelleyldiaz

Suspended
Sep 19, 2016
United States
Anker PowerLine Lightning (10ft) Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable

Features
Ultra-Durable: Aramid fiber makes it thoroughly resistant to fraying and wear-related damage.
Unbeatable Charging Speed: Wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance maximize charge speed.
Flexibility: Ten feet of cable give you the flexibility you need.
What You Get: 1 Anker PowerLine Lightning, hook-and-loop cable tie, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.

Compitable With:
• iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5
• iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation)
• iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th / 6th generation)

Note:
This cable is not compatible with Lifeproof iPhone 6 / 6 Plus cases. It will fit Lifeproof cases for other Apple devices as well as the vast majority of cases from other manufacturers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.