Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patent10021

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
I would like to create a basic online shop. I need basic e-commerce with the transactions being located in Japan via credit card.

Of the many options like Wix, Jimdo, Shopify, Weebly, Square, TemplateMonster etc what do you think are the best options?

brettroby

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2016
Santa Cruz, California
I would like to create a basic online shop. I need basic e-commerce with the transactions being located in Japan via credit card.

Of the many options like Wix, Jimdo, Shopify, Weebly, Square, TemplateMonster etc what do you think are the best options?
I've personally set up and been an admin for dozens of online shops over the years. Most of them have been with Volusion, but only because I didn't know what else was out there. I've recently built Shopify stores and they're really good. I would easily recommend both of those two providers.

SparkFlash

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2013
Michigan
Shopfiy is good for your needs. Or depending on knowledge grab a cheap template from somewhere and use opencart 2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.