Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
Hey all,

My mother cracked her iPhone 5s screen very badly. I don't live in St. Louis with her, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a quality place in the St. Louis/West County area where she could get a good screen replacement done for not as much as an Apple Store would charge her?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:

Gjwilly

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2011
SF Bay Area
I noticed just today that Amazon now offers "pre-screened" iPhone repair services.
You put in your zip code and what service you need and it hooks you up with a place in your area.
Some places even come to you.

Reactions: 67952

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
I noticed just today that Amazon now offers "pre-screened" iPhone repair services.
You put in your zip code and what service you need and it hooks you up with a place in your area.
Some places even come to you.

Wow. You're right. I just found that Amazon service: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PWHR6E...ne+screen+repair&pd_rd_r=TN0BBWEP5QYAFG866Y51

Looks like using Amazon's service a technician will come to my mom's home and fix her iPhone screen for $65! Not bad!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.