Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Risco

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom
I looked at MusicMagpie and Mazuma but both seem to bait and switch. Offer a price them always find a reason to drop.

My XS is in perfect condition. Always in a case and screen protector.

Who do people use and trust. Has anyone had good experience with these two companies?

cinek2

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
am in the same boat. Managed to get a quote for £275 with MM but also selected trade in when I got my 13 pro max with apple offering £230. Apple might be a safer bet although slightly less $$

cypressc

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2014
Austin, TX
I have always sold my phone on eBay. You can check recent pricing, and if you price it $5-10 less than everyone else, it will sell within 5 minutes. You can list it "as is" and choose "no returns" and still sell it quickly. Just take 4-5 really good high res up close photos of the phone on and off. If you throw in an old case or a charger, it will seriously sell in 2 minutes unless you price it above everyone else.

Reactions: ProMaximus

tis

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2020
I sell them on eBay. I’ve never had an issue. Take good pictures, and be honest in the description. Under promise, and over deliver.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.