Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jrodsep

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Hey guys I usually jump back and forth between iOS and Android; and I got a sweet deal on a Pixel XL I love the platform and the phone but the only app I miss is my RSS app from iOS called Reeder. I was looking at different options on like Press, Palabre and Newsfold. The problem with all 3 is that their development seems dead. Does any one have their favorite ones (that aren't the Feedly app, I flat out hate it) and it can be Feedly or Inoreader I have accounts on both RSS platforms. Thanks.

kasakka

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2008
Press is by far the best I've tried. Have used nothing else for years. Even if it is no longer developed it still works perfectly for me at least.

jrodsep

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Press is by far the best I've tried. Have used nothing else for years. Even if it is no longer developed it still works perfectly for me at least.

That was my go-to RSS app on Android but since the Nougat update the app has been having weird syncing issues and display issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.