Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
Afternoon,

I have played with several apps for writing on pics/screen shots. All seem cumbersome and I can't settle on one I am totally sold on.

What do YOU find yourself using to write on pics/screen shots with Apple Pencil most often? Preferably something that export as original file type or as PDF?

Thanks,

Blaine

evamoree

macrumors member
Jun 29, 2016
Afternoon,

I have played with several apps for writing on pics/screen shots. All seem cumbersome and I can't settle on one I am totally sold on.

What do YOU find yourself using to write on pics/screen shots with Apple Pencil most often? Preferably something that export as original file type or as PDF?

Thanks,

Blaine

I don't use the Apple Pencil but for normal with hand writing I use the notes stock app and also the inkflow app. Both of these should work with the Apple Pencil (especially the notes one)
[doublepost=1471086018][/doublepost]
I would suggest Annotable..it's fairly simple and basic... also try Pointout and Pinpoint, both offer advanced features with IAP.

Quoted from https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/best-annotation-app-for-ipad-pro.1980356/

Reactions: blaine07
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.