Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adam1988

macrumors regular
Original poster
Need Help on getting the Right USB-C HUB for iPad Pro late 2020.
Hi Everyone! Good Day!

I have been doing lots of research for a 9 in 1 USB - C Hub in order to get it for my iPad Pro Late 2020.

So my research was actually giving me the greatest hopes of the world on the UGREEN Brand that i found on the AMAZON STORE APP,
yet it has been a real challenge... So i love my iPad Pro and bought it with the intentions for doing lots of VIDEO EDITING & PHOTO EDITING on Adobe Creative Cloud and as well with other apps such as iMovie, Lumafusion, DJI MIMO, Etc.

So the real challenge is this… i tried the UGREEN BRAND and it looks very nice just like the brand BASEUS and done my research about each one and there is other ones like ANKER & SATECHI, yet its super overwhelming on getting the right one for my iPad Pro.

So one of the biggest challenges here is the reading and writing speed and as well the 4K at 60Hz HDMI input in the USB-C HUB.
I use so much the SD CARD for video and Photography for school and personal use, yet one of the BIGGEST OBSTACLES is the OTTERBOX CASE - SYMMETRY SERIES 360 ELITE, due to the bumpers the Case has, its impossible to connect the UGREEN HUB Directly into my iPad.

So i tried it with an extra adapter but it keeps falling off from the USB-C input.

Does anyone know a good SD CARD Reader with PD USB-C Charging as well with FAST READING & WRITING TRANSFER DATA?

Please please please...

I’ve been having such a DIFFICULT TIME trying to connect my SD CARD and other usb thumb drives into it.

Please Help me anyone! It Will be the most Glorious help ever!

Thank you!

[By the way.. i left some pictures on this thread in order to be able to see the OTTER-BOX PROTECTIVE CASE not letting the UGREEN USB-C HUB be able to connect due to its thickness]

Thank you Everyone for your great effort and help!

Best Regards,
ADAM 88 👏

Attachments

• IMG_2749.jpeg
    IMG_2749.jpeg
    538.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2748.jpeg
    IMG_2748.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 50
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.