Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Benz63amg

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 17, 2010
What’s the best app to get the highest quality wallpapers for the iPhone X? I remember that “Pimp My screen” used to be the top app last year but their app as of right now doesn’t even seem to be updated for the iPhone X so I’d like to find an alternative

Illumiiinati

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2015
What’s the best app to get the highest quality wallpapers for the iPhone X? I remember that “Pimp My screen” used to be the top app last year but their app as of right now doesn’t even seem to be updated for the iPhone X so I’d like to find an alternative
Try Zedge, it’s available in the store

ApplePersonFreak

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2016
Do a search on the App Store, I found one the other day that was awesome. The logo shows the word “HD”. Away from my phone atm so I can’t look it up

MikeRoth

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2018

You’re gonna like Pixs app I guess. It has curated packs, regular updates and high-res pictures.

main-qimg-2a094c37a4f9d855d3129a149841b34e

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.