Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

npmacuser5

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Apple needs feedback. An option I have started to use. Find an article, like the one in the link, that spells out in detail ones frustrations. Write,” the attached article sums up my concerns nicely”. Simple, fast, detailed, easy on us to get the message to Apple. Paste the article link into feedback.

All done!

hg.wells

macrumors 65816
Apr 1, 2013
Whilst I agree this is a frustration, I also don’t think Apple decides to schedule outages.

Not really sure how this feedback is going to help them improve the service.

Would rather share valuable feedback about issues and bugs that need to get addressed and how they are recreated.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Spaceboi Scaphandre

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2022
Apple needs feedback. An option I have started to use. Find an article, like the one in the link, that spells out in detail ones frustrations. Write,” the attached article sums up my concerns nicely”. Simple, fast, detailed, easy on us to get the message to Apple. Paste the article link into feedback.

All done!

May I introduce you to the Feedback Assistant, available on macOS, iOS, iPadOS, or your web browser of choice. I have reported numerous bugs through this, such as Macbook Pro speaker popping, something that never would've gotten fixed if I hadn't reported that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.