Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tom Dalkins

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2020
Recently bought a keyboard and mouse for my iPad Pro. Mouse isn’t too bad, but the scrolling (using the middle scrolled) is very laggy/unresponsive. Some apps it doesn’t work at all, and the scroll goes in the opposite direction to where I want it to (I know this can’t really be changed).

Can anyone recommend good mice (if that’s the word) to use with the iPad Pro that has good quality scrolling? I’ve heard the Logitech MX anywhere 2s is good?

Also what’s the difference between the anywhere 2s and anywhere 2? About £20 price difference on Amazon but can’t find much of a difference in functionality?

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
I'm using the Logitech MX Anywhere 2s and it works very well, no issues on either my iPad Pro or my docked laptop. The big difference is the 2S has the Flow feature for auto-movement across multiple device screens - which doesn't work with the iPad.

Reactions: Tom Dalkins

Tom Dalkins

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2020
I'm using the Logitech MX Anywhere 2s and it works very well, no issues on either my iPad Pro or my docked laptop.
Thanks. How's the scrolling with it? Does it work well with all apps and in internet browsing? Also, does it scroll the opposite way to the usual mouse (pull the scroller down to scroll down the page, vice-versa)?

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Thanks. How's the scrolling with it? Does it work well with all apps and in internet browsing? Also, does it scroll the opposite way to the usual mouse (pull the scroller down to scroll down the page, vice-versa)?

Scrolling works quite well most everywhere and yes, it opposite from what you normally see but that is an iOS issue - all mice are that way - and there is no way to change it.

Reactions: Tom Dalkins

Tom Dalkins

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2020
Scrolling works quite well most everywhere and yes, it opposite from what you normally see but that is an iOS issue - all mice are that way - and there is no way to change it.
Great to know - thanks for the info.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.