Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Anyone else check out Bigify+? I like Bigify, so I thought I would try it, but it doesn't do anything. I change some settings, hit "Apply Changes" and it resprings back to normal. Just seeing if anyone here has tried it and wether it works for them or not.

Last edited:

jcorbett

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2011
Hi, I am one of the authors of Bigify+
there were some issues earlier regarding our server. Can you guys please reinstall it and post if it's working now or not? We're really sorry about that.

Last edited:

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
there were some issues earlier regarding our server. Can you guys please reinstall it and post if it's working now or now? We're really sorry about that.

Yeah, its working now:

27ef8c3e.jpg

Thanks a ton for the quick reply, makes me glad I purchased Bigify+. Like I said in my first post, I've always liked Bigify. Now its even better.

Abdul18

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2011
there were some issues earlier regarding our server. Can you guys please reinstall it and post if it's working now or not? We're really sorry about that.

Hi iv got an iPhone 4 running 4.2.1 and I downloaded bigify+ and the only thing it will change is the color of the icons. It will not rotate or resize them At all:( any idea?

JoelEinbinder

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2011
Hi, I am one of the developers for Bigify. Thank you to everyone who actually purchased it. I just want to reiterate that the cracked/pirated version will not work. There appears to be some confusion about it, and people have actually been emailing us asking why thier pirated copies arent working and expecting us to fix them :eek:.

Hi iv got an iPhone 4 running 4.2.1 and I downloaded bigify+ and the only thing it will change is the color of the icons. It will not rotate or resize them At all:( any idea?

I'm sorry that Bigify+ is not working for you. It doesn't seem that you pirated it because you are getting color changes. You are probably getting a compatibility problem with another app. Do you have "Shrink" or Bigify regular installed? Those are known to cause that problem. There might be another similar tweak also causing the error. Posting what other tweaks you have installed would be helpful, or you can email us through Cydia and it sends us your log files.

Abdul18

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2011
Hi, I am one of the developers for Bigify. Thank you to everyone who actually purchased it. I just want to reiterate that the cracked/pirated version will not work. There appears to be some confusion about it, and people have actually been emailing us asking why thier pirated copies arent working and expecting us to fix them :eek:.

I'm sorry that Bigify+ is not working for you. It doesn't seem that you pirated it because you are getting color changes. You are probably getting a compatibility problem with another app. Do you have "Shrink" or Bigify regular installed? Those are known to cause that problem. There might be another similar tweak also causing the error. Posting what other tweaks you have installed would be helpful, or you can email us through Cydia and it sends us your log files.
Ay thanx for your reply. I have purchased the genuine package and not the pirated version. I have a few icon tweaks like barrel but after the first time bigify+ didn't work I uninstalled all my icon tweaks but had no further success. I was really excited about being able to resizing my icons and not too interested in coloring them but that seams to be all I can do with it:(

Last edited:

jcorbett

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2011
Ay thanx for your reply. I have purchased the genuine package and not the pirated version. I have a few icon tweaks like barrel but after the first time bigify+ didn't work I uninstalled all my icon tweaks but had no further success. I was really excited about being able to resizing my icons and not too interested in coloring them but that seams to be all I can do with it:(

SBRotator is known to cause that problem. Try uninstalling that and see if your sizing options work.

jcorbett

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2011
Nope didn't help!!!

Are you using any other tweaks that affect the icons? Like shrink or Bigify original? Perhaps it would be easier to email me through cydia. That way it will send your device logs and it will be easier for me to diagnose you. Thank you for your cooperation.

EDIT: Also, did you make sure to respring after uninstalling SBRotator?

brayhite

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
N. Kentucky
I'm loving bigify, but it won't let me save my preferences? brings up box to type in name and when I tap to save, it says "permission denied".

Cooolpenner

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2011
Its not working for me either.
After installing this, my iPad1 stucked on the Apple logo, so i have to restore it!

ill4real

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2014
Bigify+ ios 5.1.1 ipad1

bigify installs but when i go to settings there is a message saying there was an error loading preference bundles for bigify+ ...i paid for this can anyone help with this or is anyone having the same problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.